People have been spending more time in their homes, and that might be why the remodeling industry is buzzing. Many people are looking at their spaces and reinventing how they use them. This is one of those projects.
Coffee Bar Features:
- Cottage gray-stained alder cabinetry.
- Moroccan-mirrored tile backsplash.
- Custom white oak rough-sawn bar counter.
- Neolith faced wall that supports bar counter (accented with tape lighting).
- Traditional brass sconces add bright accent on the stained and distressed beam.
- Brass picture lights mounted on cabinetry valance.
- Custom stained-glass windows made to replace clear windows.
Signature Design & Cabinetry’s Sarah M. Bass is an interior designer who worked with the local homeowners to remodel a coffee bar and update a home office. Signature is based in Tacoma and has 9 women on staff.
Bass worked with a team to remove a wall in the coffee bar area and replace it with a new beam in order to open the coffee bar area to the mezzanine.
Previously, the office space had white cabinetry. The homeowners asked Bass to create, “A dramatic new look.” She accomplished it with deep blue painted custom cabinetry highlighted with modern brad hardware.
Builder: Titian Niosi, Harrison Homes
Installer: Bill Conley
Cabinet Builder: Tomar and Sons